Friday, 8 April 2016

The Person who listens to my NON-SENSE

Every person on this earth needs someone to listen to him or her. Be it a girl or boy, every needs to be heard at least once. Even I am one among them.

There is a person in my life who listen to me for hours without getting bored. I am every thankful to her. She listens to me and make me think. She points out the things which are wrong. She never told me that "This is non-sense."

In those conservations, I often came up with some of the brilliant ideas and often helped me to improve my skills and thinking. 

She never told that the ideas are kiddish or not worth. By doing that she has always supported me to think more. She always encouraged me to think further more till I realize "WHAT" is wrong "WHERE".

So I request the world to atleast tolerate some NON-SENSE, because in every NON-SENSE there is always something sensible. Every billion dollar idea is hidden in such NON-SENSE only.

Today the person who listened to my non-sense has given me the courage and the strength to speak the sensible things and to think and innovate.
 
THANKS A LOT TO THAT PERSON